- Since July 2017: SNSF Assistant Professor
- 2013-2017: SNSF Ambizione Junior Group Leader. Ciliopathy project hosted in the laboratory of Prof Stephan Neuhauss, Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2011-2012: Acting Assistant Professor and attending physician in Medical Genetics, Seattle Children’s Hospital / University of Washington Department of Pediatrics, Seattle, USA.
- 2008 - 2011: Residency and Research Fellowship Medical Genetics, University of Washington, Seattle, USA.
- 2004 - 2007: Residency and Fellowship Pediatrics, Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland.
- 2001- 2003: Postdoctoral Research, lab of Dr Cecilia Moens, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington.
- 1998 – 2001: Residency Pediatrics, Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland.
- 2012: FMH Medical Genetics (Swiss Board Certification)
- 2011: American Board of Medical Genetics
- 2007: FMH Pediatrics (Swiss Board Certification)
- 2001: Medical doctoral Thesis, University of Geneva School of Medicine: Diagnostic prénatal des cardiopathies congénitales par échocardiographie fœtale et leur suivi postnatal à Genève.
- 1998: M.D., University of Geneva School of Medicine